You will find myBlee Math Library, videos and books that will help you better understand and use myBlee Math in your Classroom, School and District. Below you will find this:
- myBlee Math Demo by one of its co-founders
- Professional Development Material
- Video Tutorials – How to get started?
- Use of myBlee Math in Classrooms
1. MYBLEE MATH DEMO VIDEO
A series of five videos that were recorded by a District to share with its teachers and learning technology coaches. This District has now chosen myBlee Math. The first video provides the educational philosophy of myBlee Math and our pedagogical choices. The four following videos show how myBlee Math works, exemplifying our unique pedagogy and interactivity.
2. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT MATERIAL
3. VIDEO TUTORIALS – HOW TO GET STARTED WITH MYBLEE MATH?
To make it easier for you to get started with myBlee Math, we suggest you invest the 5-10 minutes to go through our below myBlee Math tutorial videos.
Discover myBlee Math
Learn how to use myBlee Math.
Edit a profile
Discover how to create student profiles to get them individualized learning path and progress tracking.
Discover how to use myBlee Math so that your students can learn and enjoy practicing maths.
Discover how students are rewarded and incentivized to work and learn more.
4. MYBLEE MATH USED IN THE CLASSROOM