Schools That Trust myBlee Math
Recognized by Educational Experts
myBlee Math received rewards and prizes from worldwide respected education organizations for the educational quality of its application, the depth and breadth of its content, the use of new technologies, and more.
myBlee Math is the best K-6 iPad math application. Crafted by teachers, aligned to Common Core, TEKS, and other high-quality standards, myBlee Math covers K-6 Math (5-12 year old children) with thousands of exercises, manipulatives, video lessons, and adaptive feedback.
Each Math curriculum topic is developed in a module. Subjects covered include 16 math areas such as Fractions, Geometry, Add & Subtract, World Problems, or Logic. myBlee Math provides 250 modules – including c. 2000 lessons and level of exercises. Each level of exercise asks new questions when a students get back into it. Therefore there is no limit to practice and progress with myBlee Math.
What teachers love about myBlee Math:
- Student Engagement – myBlee Math is a practicing tool for students. The quality of the interface, the level of interactivity, the good pedagogy and the rewards really stimulate and engage students, that will start to ask doing math doing myBlee Math
- World-Class Pedagogy to Foster Individualized Teaching – Students receive an individualized learning experience tailored to their mathematical strengths and needs, at their own pace. Teachers can then focus on students who experience difficulties.
- One Comprehensive Single Tool – Crafted by teachers for teachers, aligned with the Common Core State Standards for elementary school math, myBlee delivers to tablets 1,000 interactive lessons and exercises, in 200 modules.
- Efficient Class Progress Tracking Tool – xxx
How teachers use myBlee Math in the classroom?
- Practice a Specific Topic – The teacher points all students to practice (in myBlee Math) a specific topic that has been studied earlier in the classroom.
- Group Individualized Work – Let students pick math topics they want to practice and / or progress at their own speed in an area of math. Focusing Teacher time on supporting the students when they encounter difficulties.
- Remediation – In the classroom or at home, the teacher asks a specific student to work on his / her areas of challenge by working on myBlee Math specific modules.
- Math Topic Discovery – Teachers ask students to discover a math topic on their own first (going through relevant myBlee Math video tutorials and exercises) before coming back to that topic in the classroom.
myBlee Math technology innovation is a combination of 7 million exercises already completed by students around the world + a massive collaborative filtering system similar to the machine learning techniques used by giants of the tech industry like Google, Amazon and Netflix. It’s Big Data for Education: a large amount of data is collected to create, update and refine the recommendations in real time. Then the recommendations improve, as they are created according to past activities: which exercises were completed, how much time the student spend on the app, and the results obtained by the student. With each module and new results obtained, the algorithm recalculates the personalized module list to adapt to the student’s profile and new results in real time.
Content is available in English, French and Spanish, therefore perfectly adapted to bilingual and international schools.
As a teacher, you have access to a dedicated section. This section allows you to follow each of your student progress and results.
A Teacher Dashboard crafted for Teachers’ specific needs
Teacher Dashboard – Classroom Activities Feed
Teacher Dashboard – Per Student View
Teacher Dashboard – Per Module View For All Classroom
Teacher Dashboard – Per Grade Level and Module View
You will find myBlee Math Library, videos and books that will help you better understand and use myBlee Math in your Classroom, School and District. Below you will find this:
- myBlee Math Demo by one of its co-founders
- Professional Development Material
- Video Tutorials – How to get started?
- Use of myBlee Math in Classrooms
1. MYBLEE MATH DEMO VIDEO
A series of five videos that were recorded by a District to share with its teachers and learning technology coaches. This District has now chosen myBlee Math. The first video provides the educational philosophy of myBlee Math and our pedagogical choices. The four following videos show how myBlee Math works, exemplifying our unique pedagogy and interactivity.
2. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT MATERIAL
Book mapping myBlee Math to US Schools Standard (download PDF file). Teachers find it useful to prepare classroom work.
3. VIDEO TUTORIALS – HOW TO GET STARTED WITH MYBLEE MATH?
To make it easier for you to get started with myBlee Math, we suggest you invest the 5-10 minutes to go through our below myBlee Math tutorial videos.
Discover myBlee Math
Learn how to use myBlee Math.
Edit a profile
Discover how to create student profiles to get them individualized learning path and progress tracking.
Discover how to use myBlee Math so that your students can learn and enjoy practicing maths.
Discover how students are rewarded and incentivized to work and learn more.
4. MYBLEE MATH USED IN THE CLASSROOM
The myBlee Math iPad app is free to download. Teachers creating an account with their email address have one month unlimited usage of myBlee Math.
A Classroom Teacher can purchase myBlee Math Classroom for $550 per year. It includes unlimited usage of myBlee Math by the teacher and the students (max 25), access to myBlee Math Teacher Dashboard, access to professional development material, and technical support along the school year. The Teacher Dashboard enables teachers to track and monitor the work and progress of his/her students.
Schools’ and districts’ license prices are driven by the number of students, technical support as well as the need for teachers’ training / professional development. myBlee Math offers free classroom pilots to schools and districts.
To get started with free testing on your iPad, you just need to go on the App Store, search for myBlee Math and download the application. This last step can take between 2 and 10 minutes depending on the quality of your Internet connection.
Then, click onand chose “I’m A Teacher”:
- watch myBlee Math’s intro video
- create your account – your email will be requested to benefit from the one month free test perido for teachers and also for receiving information relevant for you and your class.
- create 1 to 5 students profile (name, grade, etc.)
As you are a teacher, we are delighted to offer you one month free and unlimited usage of myBlee Math. Make the best out of it!
To access the Teacher dashboard, you have to contact us and have at least a myBlee Math Classroom Subscription.
You represent a School or a District, feel free to contact us to check your eligibility for myBlee Math Free Pilot. We will provide you with licenses adapted to your needs (grade, number of students and number of iPads).