In CEO Magazine, Alon Rozen, Dean & Associate Professor of Innovation and Management at Ecole des Ponts Business School, wrote a great article about the future of education. He mentioned that “Already programmes like myBlee (…) are teaching kids around the world mathematics at their own speed. Using AI and applying the pedagogical approach called ‘adaptive learning’, the software speeds up or slows down, offers different content to different kids, based on their own style and speed of learning. The learning process literally adapts to the learner. Several schools and school systems around the US are adding myBlee to their curricula or considering doing so.”
In Edweek Market Brief, Mary Beth Wiseman, the Elizabeth Forward school system’s director of technology, explains how she worked out a free pilot to see how well teachers liked myBlee Math and how it would work in the classroom.
K-5 Technology Coach, Nicole Gleason, explains why the myBlee Math iOS App is a perfect learning tool for Elementary students.
7 reasons why Rochelle Tkach, EdTech Advantage, confirms that myBlee Math is an effective app to promote self-directed learning in mathematics.
The EdTechReview editorial team confirms that myBlee Math is one of 10 EdTech Startups from Europe you must keep an eye on…
According to iGeeksBlog, here are the best iPhone or iPad educational games which your kids will love playing.
SXSWedu highlights myBlee Math as an innovative EdTech startup joining EdTechXGlobal in Austin
Technology Tidbits ranks myBlee Math in its favorite 50 as a nice free iOS app 5-12 yrs old learning Math.
Seen in November 2014 edition of UNESCO Bangkok’s Education Policy Matters Newsletter about myBlee Math!
myBlee Math is an educational app for kids that is worth checking out, according to Business Guide Confidential
In an interview with Impakter.com, Ross Wehner, TabLab Founder explains how partners such as myBlee Math help supply apps for their teachers tablets.
myBlee Math is the best iPad application for learning K-6 mathematics.
Crafted by teachers, myBlee Math covers K-6 Math (5-12 year old children) with thousands of exercises, manipulatives, video lessons, and adaptive feedback, all aligned to Common Core, TEKS, and other high-quality standards. It took 3 years for a team of experienced teachers to create myBlee Math and it is carefully tested with children to ensure that learning is always interactive, rewarding, and fun.
4 key differentiators for myBlee Math, “my Best lesson ever”:
- A Single Comprehensive Solution: Aligned with the Common Core State Standards for elementary school math, myBlee delivers to tablets 2,000 interactive lessons and level of exercises.
- Homework Support: Short lessons and highly interactive exercises allow kids to review massive amounts of math topics from anywhere and at their own pace.
- Adaptive Learning: Kids receive an individualized learning experience tailored to their mathematical strengths and needs, while parents and teachers can follow their progress.
- Highly Interactive and Engaging for Children: myBlee Math leverages latest technologies to make it more interactive and more fun for the kids to practice math – e.g. writing recognition, embedded teacher to give instructions and explain the mistakes, videos, rewards to incentivize them to work (trophies, puzzles, badges, etc.)
myBlee Math is FREE
for 10 minutes per week
In-app subscriptions are available for those who want more practice. Benefit from services which only our subscribers have access to:
- Full curriculum aligned to Common Core State Standard, from Kindergarten to 6th Grade
- Unlimited usage for the whole family (up to 5 profiles)
- Your child(ren) progress tracking on the iPhone and by email
- Pedagogic counsels from the myBlee Math teacher team
- New gifts to incentivize your child(ren)
- Exclusive access to new functionalities
- And more…
On average, our annual subscribers use myBlee Math more than 50 hours a year for each child. For the costs of only one to two hours of private tuition, your Child(ren) will be able to practice math one full year on myBlee Math, as much as you and them want to.
Make sure your child(ren) do their time on myBlee Math and they will build their math skills.
myBlee Math respects parents’ trust and promise there are no in-app advertisements and no other in-app purchases to distract from the learning.
All subscription fees are automatically charged through your iTunes account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed 24 hours before the subscription expires. Cancelations need to be made before the subscription is automatically renewed. Renewals and cancelations can only be managed through your App Store account.
myBlee Math is for everyone. There is no long-term commitment with a myBlee Math subscription. You can cancel at anytime.
To get started, just go on the App Store, search for myBlee Math, download the application on your iPad. This last step can take between 2 and 10 minutes depending on you Internet connection.
Then, click onand follow the below 3 steps to create your child(ren) profiles:
- watch myBlee Math video presentation to understand how it works
- create your child(ren) profile(s) (name and grade)
- create your account – your email address is requested to have free access 10 mins a week and to receive information about your child(ren) progress and educational advices. Your child(ren) will never access or need this email address when reconnecting to their individualized path.
It’s now your child(ren)’s turn to start on myBlee Math Campus. A tutorial screen will explain him or her how to use the interface buttons, the first suggested exercise will appear and let’s go!
Discover myBlee Math
Learn how to access myBlee Math lessons and exercises.
Create And Edit A Profile
Discover how to create profiles for your child(ren) to get personalized teaching.
Discover how to use myBlee Math so that your child(ren) can learn and enjoy.
Discover how your child(ren) will be encouraged and motivated by receiving fun prizes and rewards.
Discover how to access detailed progress report, tutorials, account settings, etc.
Real Time Progress Update on the iPhone
Download the iPhone App and have real time update on your child(ren) activities and progress and be able to congratulate them via your iPhone. For more information, click here.